Weddings are the ultimate romantic performance and Vintage Mirage will help you choreograph your outfit from head to toe!
Are you planning a wedding? Are you thinking of modern/contemporary wedding attire, one-of-a-kind couture pieces, vintage historic era dresses, alternative color garments, alternative white, beaded, sequins, or lace 1950’s cocktail dresses?
Vintage Mirage has all of these options for you to try on at our store in Old Town Alexandria, VA. We have a special area designated for wedding attire and accessories.
The staff of Vintage Mirage can also do a full presentation of alternative garments and accessories for you, if you let us know in advance.
What a wonderful opportunity to collaboratively work on such a romantic celebration!
The world is your oyster, so let the celebration take your romantic dream and make it a reality with color, texture, or an era.
Vintage Mirage will assist and advise the Bride, Mother of the Bride, Groom, and Attendants on clothing and accessories for such a special occasion.
At Vintage Mirage, we offer a wide assortment of consigned excellent condition wedding attire. Including:
- Wedding gowns
- Beaded clutch purses
- Pearl and crystal hair ornament
- Fascinator hair apparel
Our jewelry selection ranges from pearls of all hues and sizes, vintage faux pearls, all sorts of lengths and designs of crystals and gem stone necklaces, earrings, bracelets, hair ornaments, and shoe ornaments.
The jewelry collection for sale begins with the Victorian era (1860) to the present representing signed pieces from the world’s designers, including contemporary, hand-crafted wonders.
To get the most out of your wedding experience with Vintage Mirage, please take note of the following:
- Please call us in advance so that we can accommodate you and your family with several options of outfits in the dressing area.
- Since we offer a wide range of garments and space is limited, calling to inform us of your general dress size would be wise, as not every item is on view at any one time.
- All of the wedding dresses and wedding suits are organized carefully by bust size, since it is the store policy to measure flat all garments and note bust, waist and hip measurements.
- In the wedding sizing industry most individuals are expected to purchase an outfit a size or two larger so that the alterations can be done to make the garment look as if it was made to fit you personally and elegantly. More time is needed, therefore, for wedding outfits so that there is sufficient time for several fittings and alteration time.
- Appointments generally take one hour.
- Please plan ahead and wear or bring with you: your best undergarments, bra, stockings, spanx, etc., plus your choice of a sample shoe, to give the dress an approximate proportion and hem length.
- If possible, please pin your hair up so that you can easily view your back and neck in the mirrors.
Here at Vintage Mirage we offer our congratulations to you and to your family. Please call us in order to permit our staff to help you find a wonderful outfit.